Why Gilmore Partners?

Gilmore Partners has been combining our tailored expertise and broad experience to bring together top talent and clients for more than 30 years. Our team of subject-matter experts works together to offer a vast amount of experience, knowledge, and contacts across an array of industries and disciplines. This combines into one of North America’s premier human capital management firms, dedicated to delivering success and finding the perfect fit. Read on to discover the Gilmore Partners Difference.

Blog

Friday, April 22, 2016 - 10:23

Stress has a funny way of sneaking up on you when you least expect it, but how you respond is only half the battle. The secret to winning the war against stress lies in what you do when you aren’t working (and presumably aren’t stressed).

While I have a hobby that I engage in regularly, it isn’t the antidote to stress you might think. Think about it: even if you have a hobby that you’re deeply passionate about, you aren’t going to spend more than 10 percent of your time outside of work doing it. It’s what you do with the other 90 percent that really matters.

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 13:26

Here are the Top 10 oddball job interview questions in Canada for the past year, according to a study by Glassdoor, a jobs and recruiting company, based on hundreds of thousands of interview questions shared by job candidates:

1.“What was the last thing you Googled?” — Tim Hortons Leadership Development Program job candidate in Oakville, Ont.

2. “Which Game of Thrones character do you like most?” — Bench Accounting Associate job candidate in Toronto.

Pages